CU CHI TUNNELS
The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Củ Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War, and were the Viet Cong's base of operations forthe Tết Offensive in 1968.
"Visitors can step into the wardrobe and climb down through a hole, around shoulder width, and into the cellar. The tunnel leading to it was excavated to be only as wide as necessary, so the crawl or bum-shuffle through the twisting dimly lit passage remains an uncomfortable experience" according to CNN report.
This is the best cu chi tunnels tour you ever known, we prepared anything you need to travel Cu Chi tunnel. You can easy to find out the program schedule below.
We will pick you up at your accommodation. From there, we will head out of the city zig zagging through Saigon’s crazy traffic into a local suburb for a coffee break
From there, it’s a straight drive to the tunnels where our guides will provide you with an in-depth history of the war, and the role that these tunnels played. You will have the opportunity to crawl inside the tunnels!
After all that crawling, we will eat some Steamed Tapioca and Drink Pandan Leaf together in the tunnel area.
2:00 - 3:00 PM
We will have Traditional Lunch together before going back to your accommodation. On the way back to your hotel, you will see the rice paddies and rubber plantations.
- Explore the Cu Chi tunnels
- Learn the in-dept history of the war from Vietnamese sights
- See villages, rubber plantations and rice paddies
- Enjoy Vietnamese Coffee at the local coffee shop
- Experience what it was like living inside the tunnel system
- Go on a jungle walk in the tunnel area
- Visit a delicious lunch of traditional Vietnamese cuisine (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
WHAT TO BRING
- Remember to have breakfast before the tour
- Sun cream
- Mosquito spray
- Light clothes
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Coffee Break
- Steamed Tapioca and Pandan Leaf
- A Local Meal
- Bottled Water
- High Quality Helmet