CU CHI TUNNELS
The tunnels of Cu Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Cu Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels that underlie much of the country. The Củ Chi tunnels were the location of several military campaigns during the Vietnam War, and were the Viet Cong's base of operations forthe Tết Offensive in 1968.
"Visitors can step into the wardrobe and climb down through a hole, around shoulder width, and into the cellar. The tunnel leading to it was excavated to be only as wide as necessary, so the crawl or bum-shuffle through the twisting dimly lit passage remains an uncomfortable experience" according to CNN report.
This is the best cu chi tunnels tour you ever known, we prepared anything you need to travel Cu Chi tunnel. You can easy to find out the program schedule below.
We will pick you up at your accommodation. From there, we will head out of the city zig zagging through Saigon’s crazy traffic into a local suburb for a coffee break.
From there, it’s a straight drive to the tunnels where our guides will provide you with an in-depth history of the war, and the role that these tunnels played. You will have the opportunity to crawl inside the tunnels!
After all that crawling, we will eat some Steamed Tapioca and Drink Pandan Leaf Tea together in the tunnel area.
On the way back to Saigon, we will stop for a local drink (sugarcane juice).
2:00 - 3:00 PM
When we arrive Saigon, we will have Traditional Lunch together (delicious Beef Noodle Soup) before going back to your accommodation.
*** Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions ***
- Explore the Cu Chi tunnels
- Enjoy the natural breeze and beautiful scenery on the back of our scooter
- Learn the in-dept history of the war from Vietnamese sights
- See villages, rubber plantations and rice paddies
- Enjoy Vietnamese Coffee at the local coffee shop
- Experience what it was like living inside the tunnel system
- Go on a jungle walk in the tunnel area
- Have delicious lunch of traditional Vietnamese cuisine (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Drink sugarcane juice
- Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses)
WHAT TO BRING
- Remember to have breakfast before the tour
- Sun cream
- Mosquito spray
- Light clothes
- Motorbike, Fuel
- Friendly English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Tickets
- Drink Break (Sugarcane Juice)
- Steamed Tapioca and Pandan Leaf
- A Local Lunch
- Bottled Water
- High Quality Helmet