Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour
Departure: 8:00 AM
Drop off time: 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Small Group tour ( max 12 pax ) :
- 31USD = 730,000 VND
- Booking from 3 pax have better price : 28 USD/pax = 680,000 VND/pax
- Big Group Tour: 24 USD = 570,000 VND
- Tour By Limoiusine ( 7-9 pax ) : 45 USD = 1,060,000 VND
- Private tour ( depends on group size ) - Please message us on whatsapp ( +84977123244 ) for the best price.
CHILD POLICY TRAVEL:
- Child under 4 years old: free of charge, Sit on parent's legs
- Child from 4 years old to 11 years old: 75%
- Child from 12 up: as adult
My Tho is one of the provinces located on the Mekong Delta, around 90km (2 hours driving) away from Saigon. It is famous for coconuts so that people call it-the hometown of coconut. There are a lots of types of fruit trees here. So this is a place to supply fruits for other provinces in the Mekong Delta .
Departing at 8:00 AM, from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel, heading to the Mekong Delta by minivan or bus. During the 1.5 to 2 hours drive, pass by green rice fields before arriving at the beautiful rural My Tho. Your morning trip continues from here by motorized boat on the Tien River to the Qui (Tortoise Islet).
Walk into the village, where you can visit a local fruit garden and enjoy the tropical fruit while listening to Southern Vietnamese folk music performed by islanders. Here you also can join daily activities of the local people and take in the atmosphere of this beautiful natural countryside. Visit the bee house, and take the picture of the pythons. Lunch will be served right in the heart of the orchard garden.
The boat cruise will lead you through Bao Dinh canal, entering Ben Tre province — "the land of coconuts." Here you'll see a typical agricultural model called "Garden - Pond – Cage,” before visiting the coconut candy-making shop.
Next, enjoy a rowing boat trip on the small canal, fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s trees. After your boat ride, take a bike ride around the island before returning to the bus. You will arrive back in Ho Chi Minh City at around 4:30 to 5:00 PM
- Enjoy around 3-hours cruise trip ( include lunch and walking , visiting time )
- Rowing sampan in small canals ( beautiful highlight )
- Take a walking to visit a small village
- Discover some local workshops and coconut processing chains.
- Taste some local fresh fruits and special honey tea.
- Tuk Tuk Riding/ Electronic car to see The Village ( depends on availability )
- Lunch served at a garden restaurant on Mekong Delta river bank with countryside scenery.
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda which is an unique pagoda in Vietnam and the mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
(*) Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
- Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply)
- AC mini-van
- Great English-Speaking Local Tour Guide
- A Traditional Vietnamese Lunch (5 Main Dishes and 1 Dessert)
- Bottled Water
- Boat Trip
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We need 50% deposit for this tour
- Cancel 24 hours before tour, refund 100% ( deposit amount )
- Cancel 12 hours before tour, refund 50% ( deposit amount )
- Cancel Less than 12 hours before tour, Full charge
Contact us through Whatsapp: +84977123244 for a quick response
or email us: email@example.com