MEKONG DELTA INSIDE OUT
Departure: 8:00 AM
Drop off time: 17:00 PM
Ben Tre is one of the provinces located on the Mekong Delta, around 90km (2 hours driving) away from Saigon. It is famous for coconuts so that people call it-the hometown of coconut. There are a lots of types of fruit trees here. So this is a place to supply fruits for other provinces in the Mekong Delta especially Cho Lach (Lach Market).
This Insight Mekong Delta Tour is a customized trip for clients who love to explore the deeply untouched landscapes, less touristy or shopping places and honest local people.
This tour will bring you to Ben Tre city - authentic places only and have real experience about local life of people living by the mekong river.
- Visit Bee Farm, Taste Honey Tea And Some Tropical Fruits
- Witness A Step-by-step Process On How To Make Coconut Candy At Coconut Candy Workshop
- Delicious Local Lunch
- Enjoy Relaxing Moments With Hand-rowing Sampan Rowing Along The River
- Tuk Tuk Riding/ Bicycle Riding Along The Village
- Sleeping Mat Making House
- Walk Through One Pole Bridge
(*) Options available for vegetarians and those with dietary restrictions
FOR PRIVATE TOUR
PRICE PER PERSON
- Free Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (District 1 and District 3 - some exclusion apply)
- AC mini-van
- Great English-Speaking Local Tour Guide
- A Traditional Vietnamese Lunch (5 Main Dishes and 1 Dessert)
- Bottled Water
- Boat Trip